background

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Hooked

Ryan and I are so hooked on Gilmore Girls! We are ready to start season 6, but we have to wait until Ryan finishes a paper for class. He decided he wants to order pizza for dinner. That's one thing I like about living in town... pizza delivery! YUM!!! Something so cute happened today. Ryan decided to take a shower before working on his paper, and I had just put all the towels in the dryer after washing them. The only towel left in the house was a froggy towel that mom and I made for future baby, so I wrapped sweet Ryan in like a little kid. He looked so cute and funny. I should have taken a picture, but the towel wasn't quite long enough. LOL!!! I can't wait to see a little Lee in that towel someday!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I can just picture it Sarah. Someday you will have a little lee in the towel, for now you have a big Lee in the little froggy towel.

    ReplyDelete